Well, here I am again. I can't claim I have taken any steps forward in learning more about this new adventure, but I will keep moving along and make the discoveries as I approach them.
There is a saying that I will apply here....." Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery you miss by going too fast, you also miss the sense of where you are going and why."
My purpose is to record my life and events. So I am not going to get caught up in how it is presented at this time but will surprise everyone and myself as I make the discoveries. I like to think of myself as a somewhat creative person, so I know the frills will eventually come which will bring more color and excitment to an otherwise quiet existance. I appreciate this opportunity to stretch and express myself. I find myself thinking more about the pictures I need to be taking and the opportunties to appreciate and record the small and simple pleasures of life and sharing with others.
Stay tuned....I will be taking several picture this next week as I spend time with Mya on Monday and have Andrea's girls here while they are away on vacation. The pictures may not get on here until after Andrea gets back so she can help me...but hey, so be it. Let the fun begin!


