About 2 months ago, Ally told me she wished that just her and I could go to the Olive Garden for lunch. It was right before school started and the timing wasn't right for us to be able to do it. I casually mentioned that maybe we could do that around her birthday. She forgot all about it...But grandma didn't! She had no idea when I showed up at her house today that I was about to take her away. When I did get her into the Jeep, she just thought I was taking her to our house for some alone time with grandma...but she soon discovered that we were about to go out for lunch. We had a great time.
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Ally's Wish
About 2 months ago, Ally told me she wished that just her and I could go to the Olive Garden for lunch. It was right before school started and the timing wasn't right for us to be able to do it. I casually mentioned that maybe we could do that around her birthday. She forgot all about it...But grandma didn't! She had no idea when I showed up at her house today that I was about to take her away. When I did get her into the Jeep, she just thought I was taking her to our house for some alone time with grandma...but she soon discovered that we were about to go out for lunch. We had a great time.


