Monday, November 23, 2009

Our Family Doctor the Country Music Singer

This morning I just happened to turn on the TV to 'Fox Family and Friends' and went about my morning business. I got dressed and washed up then returned to the TV just in time to hear the last little bit of our family doctor, known as Ricky Lee Jackson, singing a song he has written and is now out on CD called 'Freedom, Family & Faith'. I have always known he was a country singer but had never heard him sing. He was pretty good! I also liked what I heard of the song. I will have to get the CD! For those not familiar with Dr. Jackson, his son Johathan is a 3 time Emmy award winner for his acting who was on General Hospital as Lucky and also in several familiar motion pictures. His other son, also an actor, was a regular on 'Saved by the Bell' in his teens.