Saturday, June 25, 2011

Food For Thought

Have you ever given 'Food For Thought' a second thought. I chuckle as I type,.hmmmm.....there are times when I do need to eat to think clearly....but the true trouble is that my thoughts are on food waaaaay to much! I know....that is not exactly what is meant by the term...but if you think about it....the term is not helpful to those of us who wish to keep our minds fully functional and our weight down. We feed our minds with ice cream, cookies and M&M's,  restaurant food, and all those wonderful recipes we collect which somehow end up on our behinds. Is that why people say our minds have slipped (to put it nicely) or turned to mush?. Or maybe it is because we women were told to be soft and sweet while growing up,and often called sugar, sweetie pie, etc. Hmmmmm....'you are what you eat'....'you live up to the expectations' ....aha! I think I might be onto something here! Okay......Yes I am having fun....and looking for the easy excuse. Butttt....can you blame me? There has to be a good explanation for why I don't seem to be able to control myself. Sigh!