This year Mya 'helped' grandma decorate the tree......well, sort of. She was very excited to get all the ornaments out and lay them all over the floor. When she saw the gold choo-choo train...she wanted to run it across the floor.....eeeeek! She was so cute, though! She would pull something out of the bin and say it was sooooo beautiful! She did help put the beaded garland on the lower branches and put a few ornaments on the tree. There is nothing like the joy and wonderment of a small child during the Christmas season. I am getting older and quite frankly getting tired of the yearly routine of putting up the decorations and taking them down. Yet, as long as I have small grandchildren, I will continue to make the effort. I find the smiles on their faces are worth the need I later have for hot packs for achy shoulders and neck after moving around and unloading all the bins of 'stuff'. Awwww....the sacrifices we make for the children in our lives!


