Sunday, December 11, 2011
December Is Here And I Am Behind!
Well, yesterday my sister expressed complete shock at the fact that when she came to my blog I was still in the autumn scheme of things. Oops! Well, I managed a new background today! YEA! I have sewing orders for Christmas and just have been too tired at the end of the day to want to do much of anything else.....quite the contrast from last year when I posted something new everyday during December. I found that while listening to my Christmas CD's...instead of "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow:...I was singing "and I sew, and I sew, and I sew!" I am not complaining....well, maybe a little....you see there are these double ruffled placemats with top stitching that seem to take forever and I had to make 8 of them! That was a bit grueling, but I made it through. Christmas sewing orders should be done by the end of this week, and then I will be focusing on getting the last details of my Christmas plans and projects done. I am happy with how I have sent out my Christmas packages that go out of town and have almost all my shopping done. My decorating of the house or figuring out what I will make in the way of goodies and meals for Christmas Eve and Christmas are not completed yet....but in the scheme of things, I know all will be well.


