Yes, it has been a very long time since I last posted here on my blog. So much has happened, yet so little has changed. The world is in turmoil politically, economically, morally, etc., yet at the same time, there is much to be grateful for if one chooses to to see beyond all the turmoil. I can say that on a personal level, also. Our lives have been turned upside down with health and financial challenges, early unexpected retirement and other issues. Yet, at the same time we recognize the blessing that have come our way and feel a great deal of gratitude that our needs have been meant. We have learned over this past year that having faith and exercising it can bring peace where there otherwise would be anxiety and heartache. We are hopeful that this new year will bring us some relief, but also know new challenges are ahead. Life isn't easy right now, but at the same time, we know others that are suffering much more than we are. We are appreciative of our family and friends who have been understanding and supportive. I can't begin to express how much what seems like little things others have done have make a big difference in keeping our spirits up. The 3 sets of carolers that came to our door at Christmastime, friends stopping by to say hi, dear old friends who made sure we got out of the house, children who showed their love and support in different ways, listening ears, encouraging words, meals and goodies shared, etc.have helped us in moving forward with a positive attitude.Thank you to all of you!
I am sure those who use to check my blog regularly will be shocked to see that I have a new post. I hope to be posting more often this year than I did last year. Time will tell.................


