Growing up I use to hear the phrase.....give a man enough rope and eventually he will hang himself.
I believe that is true in a collection of people, too. The past week has been full of news about our government and the corruption within it. Personally, I have not been shocked at what has come out. What has truly surprised me is that the general media is finally starting to report on it after refusing to acknowledge wrong doing for months....(I say years). It will be interesting to see where all the probing takes us. If I were a betting person, I would guess we haven't even hit the surface of what will be discovered. I believe all 3 'scandals' are linked by ideology and I have names of people I am just waiting to hear about, for I believe they are the puppeteers who orchestrated what had been discovered. (No, I am not not talking about Obama and Clinton...even though I believe they are not innocent.)
What is sad to me is how the American people have been duped by the media who have clothed this administration in a shield of non-information. Yes, there has been an attempt at transforming American...and it hasn't been for the better. I believe if the media truly did the job it was suppose to, the majority of the people would have been outraged much sooner. News organizations have edited the truth..while perpetuating the lies. As far as I am concerned, they are co-conspirators.
What is happening in DC is far beyond the drama of what Hollywood dreams up. It is a triple scooped waffling cone of crumbs and melting goo....ready to dump it's ugliness into our laps because the media hasn't been there to catch the drips that should have kept everything in check and clean. Grab the towels everyone....because not only are we going to be stuck cleaning up the mess but also find ourselves covered in what is left behind....or to get back to how I started....I will be anxiously watching as people are grabbing for the rope and trying hard to pull themselves out of the mud they created to only fall farther into their own undoing for they have hurt this country and the people who love it.


