Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day







A bouquet of iris and lilies from Nathan & Christine and a fuchsia that Andrea started for me.










Mother's Day was quiet and simple.
George and I went to church with Andrea and the girls.
The girls sang with the Primary some songs for the mothers after sacrament meeting.
It was Kaitlyn's first time standing and singing in front of the congregation.
Both she and Ally did a good job.
Later in the afternoon they came over with a lemon meringue pie (yummy!) and the fuchsia.
Yesterday I received the flowers from Nathan and Christine which were waiting for me on the door step after Women's Conference. A gift card from Jason & Melissa was in the mailbox.
I was able to talk to Jason, Melissa and Emily on the phone from Texas
and Kevin called from work.
Later I was able to talk to Mom on the phone.
I wish I could have seen her today, but we are planning to get together this next week.
I love my family so much and appreciate the nice things they do.