Sunday, May 31, 2009
Sleeping Beauties
This past week was an eventful one. Unexpectedly Andrea ended up in the hospital for some surgery due to a miscarriage so I watched her girls. We originally thought it would be for the day, but it turned out that Andrea was also in the hospital the next day. The girls were here from Wednesday after school until Friday after lunch. On Thursday, little Kaitlyn ended up with a stomach bug and kept me busy cleaning most of the day (No details needed). I was happy to have them here and so grateful that Andrea had stayed in the hospital longer than expected otherwise the girls would have been home for the sickness and mess. Andrea was in no shape to deal with that. Ally was a good helper for grandma and tried to comfort her sister as much as possible. Kaitlyn ended up being fine by the end of the day but I have to admit...I was exhausted! It was so satisfying to see our little beauties peacefully sleeping at the end of a very busy day. They are precious.


