Sunday, July 5, 2009

Too Loud!!!!


Our Bishop lives in our neighborhood and also happens to be Andrea's employer.
Each year while George is usually sleeping for work the next day I can watch the fireworks from his home from my upstairs window. He and his family always have quite the show.
This year since George didn't have to go bed early, we all decided to walk up the street to their house and watch from their front yard.
The picture above is how both Ally and Kaitlyn chose to sit and watch... Kaitlyn on Andrea's lap, Ally on mine...neither of them liked the loud bangs. I don't think I saw Kaitlyn smile the whole time she was there. Ally ended up coming home early with me because she began to get scared when she saw her daddy start to help light the fireworks. We were able to watch other neighborhood fireworks from our kitchen while playing the game 'memory' which she seemed to enjoy much more. About an hour later everyone was back home safe and fireworks 'soundless'.