Today there was no school for the kids so the girls spent the night last night. After dinner we indulged in ice cream while watching the movie 'Shilo' which the girls picked out from the many movies we have here for the grandchildren, along with building castles and coloring. This morning they decided they wanted waffles for breakfast and then were thrilled when I told them I bought them new wash cloths for them to use here at our house...hahaha....just the idea of having Hannah Montana and Cinderella on wash cloths gave them a thrill and you would have thought it was Christmas. :-) After cleaning up for the day we decided to have some fun taking pictures. I promised them I wouldn't post the silly ones, and trust me there were some! Andrea came to pick them up early so they could go shopping for a birthday gift for a party they are going to later. Awwwww, the fun of no school days!
Friday, February 12, 2010
No School Day
Today there was no school for the kids so the girls spent the night last night. After dinner we indulged in ice cream while watching the movie 'Shilo' which the girls picked out from the many movies we have here for the grandchildren, along with building castles and coloring. This morning they decided they wanted waffles for breakfast and then were thrilled when I told them I bought them new wash cloths for them to use here at our house...hahaha....just the idea of having Hannah Montana and Cinderella on wash cloths gave them a thrill and you would have thought it was Christmas. :-) After cleaning up for the day we decided to have some fun taking pictures. I promised them I wouldn't post the silly ones, and trust me there were some! Andrea came to pick them up early so they could go shopping for a birthday gift for a party they are going to later. Awwwww, the fun of no school days!


