Saturday, March 20, 2010

Health Care?

Well, I don't know about anyone who may read this, but if the bill Congress is hoping to pass tomorrow is health care, then why have I been feeling so sick this week? (Literally!) I personally believe it is about power. There is little about health care being talked about. It is all about power and control and taking our money to fund the power grab.
Congress has an 18% approval rating.,,,Gee, I wonder why?!? I won't even get into all the things I would like to say, but do wish to post something I saw on the internet today.

" Let me get this straight....we're trying to pass a health care plan written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, to be passed by a Congress that hasn't even read it all but exempts themselves from it, to be signed by a president that is also exempt from it who hasn't read it who also smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that is already broke.... What could possibly go wrong?!?!?!?"

I believe originally this was a Maxine cartoon