
I have had 3 teddy bears upstairs sitting on the top of the couch here in my office. They originally came from a collection that Ally had and Andrea was going to get rid of. I couldn't let her to that. I took them. In the 4 years or so since that time, Ally has managed to take one them back home, one has managed to find it's way downstairs into the toy box and the largest one has remained upstairs. This bear is larger than Mya. Every time Mya comes upstairs, she has to hug this bear. Well, today I let her bring it downstairs to play with. As you can see by the look on her face, she was more than pleased. She cuddled with it, sat on it, hugged it, sat next to it, laid on the floor with it and brought it to me for grandma hugs. I don't think this particular bear has ever been loved so much.