![]() |
| Chair slipcovers |
As I mentions a while back, I started sewing for Shellagh. Lucky me!
She has an on-line shop, 'Ticking and Toile' and also sells on Etsy.
Here are just 3 of the different items I have sewn, but there are several others.
![]() | |
| Pillows |
Her business has been doing well and keeping both of us busy.
![]() |
| Tablecloth |
I truly enjoy this new found opportunity.
If you are interested in seeing more of Shellagh's items that I have the good fortune to sew, you can go down the page on the right to her 'Ticking and Toile' Button I have here on my blog page.
I never know from day to day what she will be bringing me next, but I think that is part of the fun.
She gets special orders which have included making a dust ruffle for a Queen size bed, a crib set, a set of big 24 inch burlap pillows with white linen ruffled edges, etc. As of today, it sounds like some ruffled bedspreads are in our future. Keep it coming Shellagh!





