Sunday, June 9, 2013
Hear Me
In today's world I am reminded of the saying, "Oh what a tangled web we weave, when we practice to deceive." I also find it interesting how some people have names that are sooooo very fitting....Madoff, Weiner, Farris Fink...to name a few...and no one can dispute that Lois Lerner has yet much to learn (and account for). Each day that goes by seems to reveal more and more.....I am reminded that things happen in the Lord's time and for his purpose......in the meantime....I sit and watch.....waiting to see how it all ends. Yes, I know this is being put in the files of the government.....I say good! Maybe someday they will read.....I am an American with a voice...hear me. I believe in God...hear me. I believe in the constitution.....hear me. I believe in the Bill of Rights....hear me. I stand for values I was taught in the home and in my schools as a kid in the 1950's and 60's and in my church.....hear me. I am disappointed in the leadership of this country...hear me! I just wish it wasn't this way.....HEAR ME!


