I looked up some Quotes on Attitude that I would like to share.
1. Attitudes are contagious. Are yours worth catching?
2. It's so hard when I have to, and easy when I want to.
3.If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
4.He who has so little knowledge of human nature as to seek happiness by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless effort.
5. Every thought is a seed. If you plant crab apples, don't count on Golden Delicious.
6. The block of granite which was an obstacle in the pathway of the weak, became a stepping stone in the pathway of the strong.
7.The man who has no inner life is a slave to his surroundings.
8. Consider how much more you often suffer from your anger and grief, than from those very things for which you are angry and grieved.
9. There are two types of people....those who walk into a room and say, " Well, here I am!" and those who come in and say, : Ah, there you are!"


