Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A True Day of Rest

As I sit here feeling exhausted due to a lack of sleep, I am looking ahead to tomorrow with a rather unusual amount of excitement. You see, I will be having a root canal. You say...WHAT!?!? Looking forward to that!?!? No, but I know I will not be bothered by it because I will be sedated before hand. I have gone through this procedure before. I will not know or care what is being done inside my mouth and afterward I will come home and crash....probably sleep most the day away. Some would be bothered by that, feeling like it would be a day wasted. In my case, it will be a day of getting exactly what I need. No anxiety as my tooth is fixed, and the sleep my body so desperately needs. So, for those who will be busy scurrying about their business tomorrow, I simply say....I will be happily resting in my dreams.... Please do not disturb! :-)