Thursday, March 10, 2011

Expectations And Reality Rarely See Things The Same Way.

Well, my big day of rest turned out to be a  morning nap. I had hoped that the sedative would be like last time I had a root canal, and basically put me out. No such luck. Having said that, I do have to admit that the procedure turned out to be relatively simple. I had no discomfort afterward and had a good day even though I was a little disappointed in not getting more sleep than I did. The dental office called today to ask how I was doing and I was happy report that I never felt pain, discomfort or an abnormal bite. They seemed surprised! Hmmmm....They then asked if I had taken any kind of meds afterward....I told them no, I didn't need any. It was almost as if they didn't know what to say after that. That was my cue to say thanks for calling to check on me and hang up. Awww......now I need to call for an appointment to get a crown. One thing at a time.