George and I had the opportunity to visit with mom on Wednesday which was her birthday. We were on our way to the coast and didn't take a picture. Later in the day Andrea and the girls went to see mom and Andrea took this picture. (I 'lifted' this picture from Andrea's blog) Yesterday I talked with mom wishing her a happy Mother's Day and she told me how much she enjoyed seeing everyone on her birthday. She mentioned that the girls were very affectionate and she loved it.Monday, May 10, 2010
Mom's Birthday
George and I had the opportunity to visit with mom on Wednesday which was her birthday. We were on our way to the coast and didn't take a picture. Later in the day Andrea and the girls went to see mom and Andrea took this picture. (I 'lifted' this picture from Andrea's blog) Yesterday I talked with mom wishing her a happy Mother's Day and she told me how much she enjoyed seeing everyone on her birthday. She mentioned that the girls were very affectionate and she loved it.


