We continued having a good time today by going through some of the other decorations for the house. We didn't get the house all decorated, but did enjoy finding some favorite things. I guess we will take it one day at a time. I couldn't get my heart totally into it yet...December isn't for another 3 days after all, and last December seems like it was only a couple of months ago. I think it will take the 3 days for me to build up the desire to continue the transformation from fall decor to Christmas festiveness.
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Christmas is Coming!
We continued having a good time today by going through some of the other decorations for the house. We didn't get the house all decorated, but did enjoy finding some favorite things. I guess we will take it one day at a time. I couldn't get my heart totally into it yet...December isn't for another 3 days after all, and last December seems like it was only a couple of months ago. I think it will take the 3 days for me to build up the desire to continue the transformation from fall decor to Christmas festiveness.


