Thursday, February 10, 2011

One Never Knows What Is Coming

Well, this piece of news will be a huge surprise to those who have known me for a long time. I have a job!!! I actually started work today. I am making slipcovers and pillows for a lady in our ward who sells her designs from her blog. Her business has taken off and she has been on over-load trying to keep up with the demands. She is at the point where she no longer can keep up with it herself and maintain any kind of life with her family or keep her creative juices flowing to keep the business moving forward. This is an answer to prayers on both ends! I am able to work here at home at the hours I choose and at the pace I wish. Ideal! If you would like to see her blog, I have her button listed here on my blog....It is Ticking & Toile. You will find her items for sale under her Esty designs on the right hand side of the page under her picture. Today after being shown what was to be done and how it was to be done, I went right to work on a set of 4 Isabella Chair Slips. She is in great need of getting caught up and getting orders out. Sounds like a fun opportunity to me! Once she is caught up she plans to continue having me sew for her as orders come in. Hey, I love to sew...and why not make a few bucks in the process?!?! Sounds like a winning deal to me!