Friday, July 19, 2013

It's Friday Report Time! Week 1

After a full week....The report is in......Sorry I didn't post this morning. I have been sewing frantically for a wholesale order that is due tomorrow and I still have more to do tonight! Anyway...because of the crazy week I have had with mucho sewing and grandchildren here 4 days this week, plus a cranky husband who was going nuts with all the commotion, I did not get in the exercise I would have liked unless you count running after kids....darn...I know, that doesn't count....well, it was a try. I also have to say I didn't do as well on my eating as I had intended either...but nevertheless I did manage to lose 2 pounds. Not great, but it is a start. 2 pounds is two pounds of success. It is the beginning of moving forward. I know I can do better this next week...AND I WILL!!! Stay tuned......