Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Lion King.......AWESOME!

I have been wanting to see the Lion King since before it came to Portland the first time. This time I was determined to go. My friend Sharon had the opportunity to get pre-sale tickets so I jumped at the chance of getting tickets through her when she offered. It was my desire to have Andrea, Ally and Kaitlyn go, too. I was surprised when Jeremy and George said they would like to go, also. Tonight we finally made it. I loved it! I knew I would, but to come home and not be disappointed by it is a great feeling. After it was over Ally turned to me and said she thought it was awesome. I really don't know which I enjoyed more...the performance or the awe in Ally's eyes as she took it all in. Kaitlyn was a little scared at first when she saw the performers coming down the aisles of the theater. She did well nevertheless. I truly enjoyed the evening.

Andrea took this picture outside the auditorium