Monday, August 2, 2010

A story not to be told......yet

There are stories that we each have within us that are kept private from many because the impact of those stories on our hearts is considered almost 'sacred' and need to be protected from those who may not understand or appreciate the significance to the degree of those feelings.
The story or (should I say stories) behind these little monkeys is one of those. They seem to tell their own story by the message they convey of speak no evil, see no evil, hear no evil. A message that is timeless for all and valued by so few.....like they are.
I feel honored to have these little monkeys and appreciate the trust I have been given in making sure the 'right' people will eventually know the story and honor what they stand for. Yes, I have already shared the story with a couple of people...but the timing isn't right for others...and for some, it will never be.