Friday, January 7, 2011

Alive and Ready to Run

Yep, I am feeling alive and mobile again after starting the new year feeling like it ran me over. I felt like it squeezed all the energy out of me while leaving me behind in the race. BANG! Go! Yep, I still have in in me. :-) Well, today I need to play catch up. I need to get the holiday decorations out of here! I am ready to get into high gear and catch up. This year I plan to take some steps to change my routine. I have a new sewing machine. I use to like to sew....that is until my old machine decided to put on the brakes. I am going to start sewing again. I have ideas for projects that I am excited to work on. I am optimistic and ready to put my foot to the petal. I am going to run those seam lines with all the energy I can muster up...and hopefully the year will be clothed with beautiful expressions of creativity. Bring it on....I am ready to run.....the sewing machine. :-)