Today my bag I use for all my Primary supplies was so heavy! Between the DVD player for the kids to watch a video on the subject matter, my scriptures, the weight of all the beanbags, the box of crayons, my notebook with teaching manual, and snacks for the kids, that bag must have weighed a minimum of 15 lbs!
Anyway, if you were wondering about how successful my beanbags were. Sorry, I only had 2 little girls in my class today as the others were either sick or out of town. Of course they were two of my most reverent. I did introduce the bags to the girls and told them what we would be doing with them. One girl for some reason decided to smell the bags. Apparently she feels the pinto beans inside stink. :-) To get a better feeling of how my idea works, I will have to wait until next week to find out.


