For those of you who follow this blog, you know that Andrea made the girls the matching skirts with reverse fabric layouts for Christmas. I had planned on using the scrape fabric to make their dolls matching skirts for Christmas but as I have stated, my machine went on the blink. So, the surprise project I mentioned two days ago was the doll skirts for the girls, which I was able to give to them today. They seemed very pleased. I have to admit that I was pleased too, as I had to wing it without having the dolls available while making them.
The girls wanted individual pictures taken, too.....so here they are.
Kaitlyn
Ally
Dolls
The girls wore their skirts and took their dolls with them to Craft Warehouse today with Andrea and I. I heard people talking about how cute they thought they all were and they also got comments from the lady at the counter. It was a fun day of seeing double doubles. :-)