This evening I was thinking about some of the traditions we have with our holiday decorations and decided to share a few, one at a time throughout the month. Tonight I decided to share something that I made about 14 or 15 years ago. I was really into cross-stitching and decided to stitch the nativity. A friend at the time had a book with a pattern that she shared with me. The picture above is the result. In front of it is a little nativity that we received on 'the twelfth day of Christmas' after finding surprises on our door step each night for 11 nights. The mystery of who was leaving them was solved when Ally and Kaitlyn brought this to us on Christmas a few years ago.
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Christmas at our House
This evening I was thinking about some of the traditions we have with our holiday decorations and decided to share a few, one at a time throughout the month. Tonight I decided to share something that I made about 14 or 15 years ago. I was really into cross-stitching and decided to stitch the nativity. A friend at the time had a book with a pattern that she shared with me. The picture above is the result. In front of it is a little nativity that we received on 'the twelfth day of Christmas' after finding surprises on our door step each night for 11 nights. The mystery of who was leaving them was solved when Ally and Kaitlyn brought this to us on Christmas a few years ago.


