Friday, December 10, 2010

More Gingerbread Gaiety

These gingerbread dolls are down where little hands can grab them and give them hugs and kisses. The big doll was a gift from my daughter-in-law, Melissa's parents one year. It use to sing 'We Wish You a Merry Christmas'. I believe that due to my lack of consideration by not taking the batteries out before storing her, she lost her voice. It is too bad, because she not only sang to the music, but also would sway back and forth to the music. The kids still love her, anyway.
The little ones are a brother and sister team I found one year in another favorite store ConneMara and I use to go to that has since closed it's doors. I guess I 'got while the getting was good'. The coasters in front were a gift from a friend. They are filled with cinnamon and smell so good when something hot is placed on top of them.