Thursday, September 23, 2010
Dreams and Goals Of Being Totally Organized
Each day at some point, I dream of more organization....A place for everything, and everything in it's place. I really do work hard at it as those who know me would attest. When I have a messy area in my house it is usually due to frustration of not knowing exactly where to put the things that are out of place so that they will 'feel right' and make sense with easy access. For the most part, I do a pretty good job, but I never quite get to the point I wish to be. I don't want my house to look like a warehouse of inventory on every wall and in every nook and cranny, but I also don't want those little pile-ups that happen as more things are brought into the house. I try to get rid of things often to make space and keep the clutter down. Yet, some how the clutter keeps reappearing at a rapid pace. It's not that I go shopping for 'things' often, because I don't. Do I wish for a bigger house?...not really. I actually like my house and just want to make the most of what space I have. More house equals more work is the way I see it and easier to lose sight of where things are. I guess I just have to keep my goals alive and get more creative. If I ever reach those goals...I will share the secrets of my success....until then, I am open to suggestions and inspiration while I dream.


